Pickup Hotline: 219-972-3000 How to Donate to The ReStore: Items can be dropped off at the ReStore during business hours or arrangements can be made for a pick-up. Donations are tax deductible. We pickup donations from Lake, LaPorte, and Porter County.We service Gary, Hammond, Lowell, Crown point, Munster, Merrillville, Valparaiso, Lake Station, Griffith, Schererville, Highland, Hobart, St. John, Whiting, Lakes of the Four Seasons, etc.
Our organization is a 501c3 and our Federal Identification Number is 56-1525939.
We are now picking up donations in LaPorte County! Please call our hotline to schedule.
- Appliances (Stoves, Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Microwaves)
- Furniture, Chairs, Tables, Couch, Dressers, etc
- Cabinets (Structurally sound enough to be remounted, no water stains or damage)
- Carpeting (No stains or odors)
- Doors (No holes, chips, or scratches)
- Electrical/Lighting (Must be in working condition, clean with no rust)
- Flooring (Complete pieces free from scratches and other damage)
- Hardware/Power Tools (Must be in working condition and include all parts)
- Toilets (Clean and in working condition)
- Wood Furniture (No scratches, legs must be stable)
- Upholstered Furniture (Clean with no stains, rips, tears, or odors)
- Windows (Must still be insulated, with no condensation between panes)
- Tile (New boxed tile only)
- Shingles (No more than five years old and packaged
- Shower Doors ( Clean and non corroded)
- Home Décor (Framed Artwork, Knickknacks, Artificial Plants)
- Building Materials, Lumber, Plumbing, Trim, Nails, Screws
- Vehicles (Cars for homes program – 877-277-4344)